Economic Development focuses on regional priorities and tactics to stabilize the population with investment attraction, business retention, entrepreneurship, and signature tourism development. Strategic priorities identified in the five-year economic and community development strategic plan are:
1. Business Retention and Expansion
2. Attraction and Retention of Citizens
3. New Business Start-ups
4. New Business Investment
5. Economic Development as a Supportive Team Member
Click for a full copy of the Five-year Economic and Community Development Strategic Plan.
The Economic Development department offers numerous programs and services to the citizens and businesses of the Region focusing on economic sustainability and community development.
The Business Seminar Series is a set of in-person workshops conducted by quality facilitators on a complete range of topics that will help strengthen our Region’s businesses. They are offered on a regular basis (usually monthly) at the Battle River Innovation Centre. We will be publishing our list of topics soon.
- Flagstaff Region Featured Business Program
- Flagstaff Crafted Program
- ACCA Youth Program
- Flagstaff Grows Campaign
- Succeeding Together Collective Impact Project
For more programs, click below to register on Eventbrite.
- Flagstaff Region Activity and Travel Guide
- Flagstaff Region Relocation Guide
- Flagstaff Region Investment Guide
- Flagstaff Crafted Gift Guide
Business and Investment Assistant
The Business and Investment Assistant helps you navigate your way through useful business and investment information.
Economic Development Officer
Economic Development Coordinator